Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rafael Navarro tonite on PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO

Happy New Year to everyone! My best wishes for a great 2008!

Tonite on my radio show I'll be talking to a great friend of mine, Rafael Navarro Creator of the cult comic book SONAMBULO, Raf has been a hard-hitting indie comics creator for the last 12 years. He's also got years of animation storyboarding credits to his name. And he's a heck of an entertaining guy to talk to!


Join us tonite at 5pm (PST) at planetcomicbookradio.com! It's my first podcast of the new year and what better way to kick it off?!


***UPDATE***
Due to unfortunate technical difficulties, Rafael's interview was partially cut off during the recording of the live podcast! Only 18 minutes remain. What a shame, as the interview went really good (I'm told by the folks who did indeed listen live during the 5 O'Clock hour). However, Rafael and I plan to sit down and record a 45 minute interview in the next week. So, we'll still be able to post a one-hour podcast with Rafael on the website. Hopefully that should be up by next weekend or so. I'll let ya folks know!

No comments: