Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco this weekend

I will be at the APE this weekend in San Francisco on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 16 & 17. This is my 13th APE in a row as an exhibitor, having originally attended my first one back in 1996, when I went up on a fact-finding mission to learn about exhibiting at conventions, and eventually begin publishing my own comics.


As has usually been my custom, I'll be debuting a brand-new book, COMIC POP. It's an anthology of short stories I've created or collaborated on over the last 14 years. There are several stories that are being printed in a standard sized comic book format for the first time ever, as well as guest pin-ups from several artists. I've even included pin-ups I've done for other books, going all the way back to 2001. It's a nice collection of stories and artwork, so if you're attending APE please come by my table and buy a copy! I'll be at table # 634

I will, of course, have all my other comics there, as well as my El Muerto Sketch Dolls, buttons, DVD and even a special print of 'Catrina'....



1 comment:

Greenblatt the Great! said...

You made APE fun, Javy! Thanks for the copy of COMIC POP, looking forward to revisiting the old stories and discovering the new ones!