Thursday, May 03, 2012

LATINO COMICS EXPO this weekend at the Cartoon Art Museum!

This weekend in San Francisco, at the world famous CARTOON ART MUSEUM, the LATINO COMICS EXPO will be in full effect on May 5 & 6!

I'll be exhibiting there all weekend (I'm actually one of the co-founders of the event!), as well as hosting a panel (Saturday from 2:00pm-2:45pm). I also have artwork on display in the exhibit, LA RAZA COMICA: A CELEBRATION OF THE LATINO AMERICAN EXPERIENCE IN THE COMIC ARTS.

I'll have a full line of my stuff....comics, DVD, prints, buttons. I'll even be doing sketchcards, right in front of your very eyes!

A new product I'll have at the Expo will be the EL MUERTO COLLECTOR BOX. Packed with the first issue of EL MUERTO, the DVD of the live-action film and a hand-drawn & colored EL MUERTO mini sketch doll!

 
 Also, I'll have my current stock of Poster Comics, including the new one for May, THE BATICALACA! 




As a way to participate in FREE COMIC BOOK DAY (May 5), I'll be giving away FREE copies of the Baticalaca Poster Comic while supplies last!


Hope to see some of you at the EXPO!

No comments: